Other Information for Final Project

Location

My group plans to film at Easterlin Park (1000 NW 38th street, Oakland Park, FL 33309) and at a group member's house. 


Schedule-

2/26/22-2/27/22 - My group will gather all necessary props and costumes. Though it is important to my group that spending is kept to a minimum, I will go to a hardware and costume store to gather the necessary equipment I need for my group's characters, costumes and props.

2/28/22-3/3/22 - We will finalize and complete our entire storyboard.

3/5/22-3/6/22 -  My group will start filming. This means my group will go to the first location, Easterlin Park. While my group is at the park, scenes one through ten will be filmed; however, my group will only film the parts of these scenes that require the usage of the park. During these scenes, including myself, three members of my group will be acting while one member films.

3/9/22 - Filming will continue. My group will film scenes three, five, eight, and ten. The parts being filmed in these scenes only include the actor that serves as base and the setting around them. These scenes will be filmed at one of my group members' houses, however at the moment there are still factors that prevent us from being able to decide in advance for who’s house will be used for these scenes.

3/13/22 - All remaining parts of the scenes will be completed. This includes the narration.

3/14/22-3/28/22 - My group will find and secure any uses of non diegetic sounds and uses of music that are needed. 

3/29/22-4/7/22 - My group will complete the editing over this time period. My group  will upload the shots onto iMovie and will work from there.

4/8/22-4/12/22 - My group will finalize, check, and complete the project as a whole.


Participants-

Actors:

Jack Strien

Jake Vanzile

Kaden Coppolella

Kyle Coppolella

Filming:

Kyle Coppolella

Jake Vanzile

Editing:

Jack Strien

Jake Vanzile

Kaden Coppolella

Kyle Coppolella

Directing:

Jake Vanzile


Health and Safety-

To make sure my group is safe, agreed upon rules were established to ensure safety. First, my group will make sure at least two phones that are with us are constantly charged, available, and capable of dialing 911 if needed to. Second, my group will make sure that if we split up while in an unfamiliar area there will be at least one other group member with them. Third, to ensure safety while COVID-19 is still a threat, group members will have face masks and hand sanitizer readily available to them that they can use in any event.


Back up plan-

In the event that my plans are halted for any reason my group has made a back up plan. If it is not possible for my group to use Easterlin Park we will either find another suitable park to use, or adjust our script and storyboard to work with the setting being indoors at a group member's house. If we cannot find our desired props, equipment, or costumes we find close alternatives, make our own, or make due with things that group members already own.


 


Comments